Alberta Computers IT Services
Alberta Computers offers unique and innovative IT Services that include remote network monitoring and servicing, firewall systems, phone systems, and backup solutions.
Every system we sell or maintain comes with local servicing and maintenance. We have technicians in house and in the field to service everything; a computer to a complete network.
Cornerstone Backup Solutions is a locally developed and maintained company that is providing unique data backup solutions across North America.
Alberta Computers has the only NEXT DAY SERVICE in the area. Our technicians have years of experience to be able to fix your computer fast and at a competitive price.
Proactive I.T. Services Save Small and Medium Businesses Thousands of Dollars Yearly and Improve Service Response Time.
Every dollar a small and medium business spends needs to have an immediate and quantifiable return.This is especially true for critical services such as I.T. support. If you are one of the millions of small businesses that depend upon your technology to keep your business running, proactive Managed Services will save you money, improve your efficiencies, and reduce your downtime. In addition, as a Small or Medium Business Owner, you are now able to focus on running your business and not your networks, as well as receive the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge your networks are being monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As your business grows ever more reliant on IT, your network infrastructure needs to work optimally or you’ll lose your competitive edge. Many companies simply don’t have the time or resources to effectively support their IT network infrastructure, and they lack the in-house tools for monitoring network devices and proprietary technologies. What’s more, network support can be very costly, particularly when multiple and/or remote locations are involved.
Offered at a fixed monthly cost, Alberta Computers delivers a complete IT operational managed services model:
- Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) approach
- Monitors and proactively manages your IT infrastructure including network devices, server and application performance, CPU utilization, available disk space, memory usage and event logs.
- Our efficient system administration and support means customers typically save 10-20% in Managed Services expenses. At no additional cost, we provide a Site Manager backed up by senior specialist resource as required to ensure your system is continually monitored for assured reliability. With Alberta Computers’ Managed Services, you also get an initial IT system assessment and an action plan for your IT environment included in the one-time installation fee.
4 Key Advantages of Alberta Computer’s Managed Services
Outsourcing all or a portion of your I.T. functions can lower your operational I.T. expenses by more than 70% by:
- Eliminating salary and payroll burden from in-house I.T. resource(s)
- Eliminating the cost of technology training for your in-house I.T. resource(s)
- Putting an end to the need for costly I.T. asset management and ticketing software
- Subscription based services ensure you get the support you need at precisely the time your growing company needs them
EASY FIXED PRICING
Fixed and predicable monthly pricing models that are easy to budget.
Gain an advantage over your competition by having a fully staffed professional I.T. department working for you 24/7.
ALWAYS UP, ALWAYS ON
We are available to support all of your employees 24 hours a day and we will work until the problem is solved.
As your business grows you can subscribe to additional services for enhanced functionality and increased manageability.
Technical Operations Center
- Rapid Response
- Certified Technicians
- Published SLA and Escalation Process
24 X 7 Network Monitoring
- Monitors health of devices and lines of business applications
- Diagnoses problems before they occur
- Immediately alerts technicians of critical issues for quick response
- Manages all infrastucure/line of business vendors
- Recaptures your staff’s lost productivity
- Allows you to run your business, not your vendors
Ready to speak with a friendly account executive?
Complete the contact request form and a member of our team will contact you to learn more about the needs of your small or medium business and how The Alberta Computers can help. If you’d prefer to speak with someone at Alberta Computers call us.
We hate SPAM as much as you. We promise not to share your e-mail address or information with any 3rd parties and we won’t send you a bunch of junk e-mail.